(Part Time) Sales and Relationships Manager at Chandler Honey
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Discovering companies who would potentially be a good fit to carry Chandler Honey products
- Cold-calling and cold-emailing prospective customers
- Managing full sales cycle in an organized, professional, and transparent manner
- Assisting with order fulfillment on an ad-hoc basis if needed (don’t worry, it’s fun!)
- Thrives taking ownership of processes and staying organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Personable, enjoyable to be around, keen to be part of a growing team
- Takes pride in their work
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Google Suite, Shopify, and CRM experience is an asset
- Having a car is an asset, in case you want to drop off samples in person
About the Role
- $17/hour, as well as On-Target-Earnings commissions of $75/week
- Expected 15-20 hours/week
- Very flexible hours and days. We don’t have a culture of micro-managing inputs (calls and emails), but we do care deeply about results
About the Company
Chandler Honey is raw Canadian honey with a delightful twist. We take honey from the founder’s family farm and hand-infuse it with real ingredients like vanilla bean and lemon zest - never any shortcut processes or ingredients. We take great pride in the quality of our honey and finished product.
We were founded in November of 2020, and our founder, Tique, has recently been featured as a Shopify Young Entrepreneur. Chandler Honey is available at Hudson’s Bay, Walmart.ca, and many more stores across Canada. We are growing quickly, and can’t wait for you to be a part of the ride.
- Chandler Honey is located in a hip, vibrant building at the Light Factory in Liberty Village.
- This job can be performed from our office, or you can work from home whenever you desire. If you think you’ll get better results walking from door to door talking to stores, that could be your office as well!
- We are a young company, growing quickly. You can have a tremendous impact on culture and company trajectory in this role.
- This job would be perfect for students, startup entrepreneurs, servers, or parents with small children who need flexibility in their work lives
- You’ll work closely with and learn from our owner, Tique, in this role. There is huge potential to take on a larger role with more responsibility and pay.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate Sales and Relationship Manager in the title. No phone calls, please.