There is no right way or wrong way to make a smoothie, but here is a template to help you get started with whatever berries and whatever yogurt you have on hand. Honey helps to cancel out any taste of the vegetables, so it is your best friend in this recipe!
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Prairie Chandler Honey
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries (strawberries are my favourite, but whatever is in season works!)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of preferred yogurt
- 1/2 cup of preferred milk or milk alternative
- 2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- (optional) a handful of kale or spinach
Add all ingredients to your blender. As a tip, put watery ingredients furthest away from the blades - for my Magic Bullet, I put the watery ingredients in first for my upside-down blending.
Blend until smooth, and pour into a glass