Refreshing and bursting with bright flavours, these Easy Strawberry Lemonade
Popsicles are the perfect treat to beat the summer heat!
Easy to make with only 3 ingredients and featuring our seasonal Yuzu & Berry infused honey for natural sweetness.
- ¼ cup Chandler Honey's Yuzu & Berry Honey (plus 1 tbsp)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon
- 1 cup water
- popsicle molds
- wooden popsicles sticks (if your mold doesn't come with the sticks)
- medium bowl
- cutting board
- paring knife
- citrus juicer
- mesh strainer
- measuring spoons and cups
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using any extra of our last recipe (Easy Strawberry Lemonade) you may have on hand, you can go straight to Step 2 in the recipe process.
- Wash, hull, and cut fresh strawberries into quarters. Set aside. If using frozen, let it thaw and set it aside. Wash, and juice the lemon. Set aside.
- Place strawberries, honey, and 1 cup of water into a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Remove and strain through a fine sieve to remove seeds and access pulp.
- Gently pour the strawberry lemonade mixture into the popsicle molds until nearly full. Be careful not to overfill as it will spill out. Place the popsicle sticks into the mold and place them in the freezer for at least 6 hours. Overnight is best.
- Take them out of the freezer for a few minutes, remove them from the mold, and enjoy these delightful frozen treats!
* YIELDS 8 Easy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
NOTE: Feel free to adjust the Easy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles to your taste. If you want it to be tarter amp up the lemon juice. For more sweetness, drizzle in more honey.
Looking for a more fruity flavour add in more strawberries! The flavour level is totally up to you.
TIP: If the popsicles need a little hand getting out of the molds, just run the bottom of the mold under some warm water. You could also place it in a large bowl or container with some warm water that is almost level with the molds, which should also do the trick!
STORAGE: Place in the freezer for up to 1 month, but I highly doubt it will last that long! They are that good!
ALTERNATIVE: If you want to change up the flavour and add even more nutritional value, you could substitute the water for coconut water! Coconut water is also great for cooling down the body and boosting electrolytes.