My friend Priscilla at Pure Sprinkles partnered up with Chandler Honey once again to deliver this amazing, Easy Strawberry Lemonade recipe. You have to check it out!
As always, her recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar free. If you're looking for more recipes that fall under that umbrella, make sure to check out her blog and beautiful Instagram page. I found Priscilla's work because she is a such a great supporter of small local businesses, and I'm now grateful to call her a friend.
This Easy Strawberry Lemonade is the perfect drink to beat the summer heat! With only 3 ingredients and featuring Chandler Honey's Yuzu & Berry Honey for natural sweetness. It's the one drink you will want by your side this summer.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade - Ingredients
- ¼ cup Chandler Honey's Yuzu & Berry Honey (adjust to taste)
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups water
Garnish - Ingredients
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, sliced into halves (optional, but highly recommended)
- 1 small lemon, sliced rounds (optional, but highly recommended)
- medium bowl
- cutting board
- paring knife
- citrus juicer
- ice cube tray
- mixing spoon
- mesh strainer
- measuring spoons and cups
- paper straws (optional, but highly recommended)
- Wash, hull, and cut fresh strawberries into quarters. Set aside. If using frozen, let it thaw and set it aside. Wash, and juice the lemon. Set aside.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Place strawberries, honey, and 1 cup of water into a blender. Puree until smooth. Remove and strain through a fine sieve to remove seeds and access pulp.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add the lemon juice and remaining water. Stir well, and your lemonade is ready! If you would like to let the froth settle before drinking, just place the lemonade in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with lemon slices and strawberries. Serve over ice and enjoy!
* YIELDS 1L of Strawberry Lemonade
NOTE: Feel free to adjust the lemonade to your taste. If you want it to be tarter amp up the lemon juice. For more sweetness, drizzle in more honey. Looking for a more fruity flavour add in more strawberries! The flavour level is totally up to you.
STORAGE: Place in the refrigerator in a pitcher with a lid for 3 days (if it lasts that long!). You can also use the leftover lemonade to create popsicles, which we will explore how to make in a future post!
ALTERNATIVE: Prefer something on the bubbly side? Swap out the water for sparkling water (except for 1 cup we use for blending), and you have yourself some Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade!