My husband loves mustard just about more than any other food. We have about 6 varieties in our fridge at any given moment. Lucky for me, he says this homemade version is his favourite!
- 1/2 cup Wild Prairie Chandler Honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard (I prefer the non-grainy kind for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (Franks, Tabasco, Sriracha, whatever you have!)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
Combine in a bowl and enjoy! Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.