The best part about this recipe is that it requires no blender or food processor. One bowl, no baking, 100% delicious.
- 1/4 cup Orange Grove Chandler Honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 cup quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (substitute with raisins or cranberry if you don't feel like chocolate)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
Stir Orange Grove Chandler honey, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and hot water in a large bowl. Add oats and coconut, and combine thoroughly. Fold in peanut butter as your final step.
Scoop and roll into small balls by hand, rolling between your palms. Transfer to a plate or sheet and set by chilling in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. These can keep in the fridge for up to 10 days!