This is one of my favourite summer salads. Super simple, easy to put together, and refreshingly delicious. I love the ginger twist on this recipe with the addition of my Lemon & Ginger Chandler Honey. Zesty!
- 1 tablespoon Lemon & Ginger Chandler Honey
- 4-5 large tomatoes (think heirloom tomatoes or tomatoes on the vine)
- 10-12 small tomatoes (think cherry or grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of feta (I'm partial to Canadian feta recently!)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3-4 leafs of fresh basil, torn
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash and dry the tomatoes. Quarter and then cut into medium sized chunks.
In a large bowl, blend together Lemon & Ginger Chandler Honey, olive oil, crumbled feta, salt, pepper, and basil.
Place tomato chunks into the bowel and mix well. Can be served right away or covered in the fridge for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!