This is one of my favourite summer salads. Super simple, easy to put together, and refreshingly delicious. I love the ginger twist on this recipe with the addition of my Lemon & Ginger Chandler Honey. Zesty!
- 1 tablespoon Lemon & Ginger Chandler Honey
- 4-5 large tomatoes (think heirloom tomatoes or tomatoes on the vine)
- 10-12 small tomatoes (think cherry or grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of feta (I'm partial to Canadian feta recently!)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3-4 leafs of fresh basil, torn
- salt and pepper to taste
Place tomato chunks into the bowel and mix well. Can be served right away or covered in the fridge for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!